We provide resources to help people access quality medical care and navigate the healthcare system in Northeast Ohio, both through enrollment in the Ohio Medicaid expansion and community wraparound navigation services.
Featured Carmella Rose Health Foundation News
SAVE THE DATE! Our 12th Annual Fundraiser “Glitz at the Ritz” will be held on Friday, April 15, 2016 at the Ritz-Carlton. Details to come!
THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone who attended our 11th Annual Fundraiser, “An Evening in Classic Cleveland,” on Friday, April 24, and for making the event such a great success!
- The Open Enrollment Period for coverage in 2016 is November 1, 2015–January 31, 2016. Individuals may also qualify for Special Enrollment Periods outside of Open Enrollment if they experience certain events. More
- Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide free or low-cost coverage to millions of Americans, including some people with limited incomes, families and children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with disabilities. There’s no limited enrollment period for Medicaid or CHIP. You can apply any time, even outside the Marketplace Open Enrollment period. More
- Check plans and coverage options
- Resources to Help You Navigate the Health Insurance Marketplace
- One-Page Guide to the Health Insurance Marketplace
Upcoming Community Events
Stay Well Event at Garden Valley Neighborhood House
will take place on 02/11/2016, 9:45 am
Stay Well Event at Parma Hunger Center
will take place on 02/12/2016, 9:00 am - 11:15 am
Health Navigation at Heights Emergency Food Center
will take place on 02/18/2016, 8:45 am - 11:30 am
Stay Well Event at Redeemer ICH Crisis Center
will take place on 02/19/2016, 9:45 am - 12:00 pm
Stay Well Event at Cory United Methodist Church
will take place on 02/23/2016, 10:15 am - 11:45 am